Complaints Procedure at Victoria Park Dental Practice

Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of your care please contact the practice manager.
If you are not happy with the response you receive please raise your concerns in writing.

More information can be found here.

You may also complain to the Health Service Ombudsman by phone on 0345 015 4033

if you still feel your concerns have not been fully resolved.